Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm Baaack!

So I was not sure that I would continue this blog after returning to the fair shores of Australia but I am back due to popular demand...well a couple of people told me they were still checking the site so I decided to continue. I also recently purchased a fancy new digital camera that allows me to be creative in how I attempt to capture the beauty of everyday life and I thought that I could use the site to post some of my photos, and share the love so to speak.
So here is a shot of the old slow combustion stove in our kitchen...

I have been trying to attach more but the connection seems useless so maybe more will follow in later posts. I have however changed the setting so anyone should be able to comment now, so please, feel free to let me know if you are reading. Kisses...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

still reading! i swithced to blogger 2 beta and its more stable, quicker pix. sorry i didnt get to talk properly the other day, next time! xxx

Anonymous said...

I am reading Dr Fern! Keep up the blogging for schizzle my nizzle.. it keeps me entertained at work. Perhaps I will do my own if i get off my bum.

Renee x

Fernicle said...

Glad to hear you are reading girls and I will post more to help keep you entertained!