Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Greetings from Bergen


So here is the first post coming to you from Bergen Norway! The photo is from a park right in the centre of town and as you can see, it is a classically beautiful European city. It may be cold and wet but it is lovely to see a city painted in colour, with many of the fabulous old buildings glittering in the rain in gorgeous shades of pink, yellow and green. I spent my first day here just roaming the streets and getting a feel for the city, while the evening was spent eating Thai (it really is the new chinese, internationally it seems!) and discussing moral philosophy with university boffins over red wine. Today I am in my office at the University busily blogging as a form of procrastination from preparing for the nanotechnology seminar!

1 comment:

Fernicle said...

Hi Bro! Cool to hear from you and to see that you are checking my blog site...also love the name Wickson's wonderings! It is a really beautiful city and I will try and post more pics to prove it!