Thursday, October 26, 2006

View from above


This is the view over Bergen from the top of Mt. Floyen. Of course you would not see any of it today as I am experiencing what I expect to be typical Bergen weather - cold and very wet! Of course it doesn't really matter to me so much as I sit in the perfectly temperature controlled office typing notes on nanotechnology, although the plans of walking into town for lunch are looking less and less likely. On the issue of food, I should tell you that I tried a typical Norwegian dish the other day - how do you think the fish pudding tastes this time of year??? Rubbery and rather bland would be my answer...but maybe I will post more on food tomorrow because I have a great photo for that. Kisses til then...

1 comment:

DrK said...

oh now thats purty. i love oz and everything but theres something so atmospheric about europe. i dont know about the fish pudding tho....and dont they eat like smoked herring with everything?! by the way embrace the rain, they announced today no rain here till autumn 07, its pretty dismal.