Sunday, October 15, 2006

The night after and the night before

After a cracker of a 30th birthday party I am currently preparing for the flight to Norway tomorrow and thought I should practice using my blogspot before I go, especially since I plan to use it as a way to keep family and friends in touch while I am away. For those who couldn't attend the event, the party was a huge success, with family enjoying the garden, games and croquet in the afternoon and friends taking over the second shift at dusk and partying on into the wee hours of the morning. I was thrilled to see people embrace the Alice in Wonderland theme, especially Mum and Uncle Ian for making fabulous commemorative t-shirts for everyone and the Winner family for their outstanding costumes! It was a most wonderful way to begin the adventures of my 30s and I can not wait to begin the first adventure by heading to Bergen Norway tomorrow. Stay tuned for party photos and Norway news...
Butterfly kisses, Fern

1 comment:

DrK said...

im so sad i missed it! (although herding went reeeeeally well, will blog about it tomorrow)... happy 30th dr fern and have a great trip, cant wait to hear more about it and hope it gets you excited about the prospect of 3 years in freezin' scandanavia! safe trip. xxx